The S-MAX is for sale and available for test drives at Taw Ford in Devon.
Introduced in 2006, the S-MAX combines style and practicality with an exciting driving experience. The S-MAX won the Auto Express ‘best MPV’ award in 2008, 2009 and 2010 and received rave reviews from the motoring press.
While not quite as large as the Galaxy, the S-MAX can comfortably seat 7 adults and all 5 rear seats are easy to fold completely flat to give a large estate style load area.
Despite its size, the S-MAX doesn’t feel like a large car. It was designed specifically to be engaging and sporty to drive and customers can choose to pair it with a range of engines including the economical 1.6 diesel with its low road tax and high mpg or the 240PS EcoBoost which provides hot-hatch like performance.
• SYNC 2 with 8” Touchscreen
• Front & Rear Parking Sensors
• Emergency Assistance
• Keyless Start
• Thatcham Alarm
• DAB Radio
• Sports Seats
• Power Fold Mirrors
• Mini Spare Wheel
• Tonneau Cover
• ISOFIX attachments for child seats (2nd row)
• Electric handbrake
• Ford DAB Audio & Navigation system
• Privacy Glass
• Rain sensing front wipers and automatic headlights
• LED Daytime running lights
• Keyless Entry system
• Lane Keeping Aid
• Traffic Sign Recognition
• Cruise Control with adjustable speed limiter
• Body coloured trim
• 18” Alloy wheels
• Full body styling kit
• Rear Spoiler
• Sports Suspension
• Heated front seats
• Power tailgate
• Rear view camera
• Sony DAB Premium Audio with Navigation and 9 speakers
• Front and Rear Parking sensors
• Laminated Acoustic Side Glass
• Ford KeyFree System
• Dark Privacy glass for rear windows
New Ford S-MAX Zetec 1.5 Ecoboost 160PS
Representative finance example
|A. Total Cash Price of Goods||£24,945.02|
|Includes Ford Customer Saving of||£1,500.00|
|B. Total Deposit||£3,750|
|C. Amount of Credit (A-B)||£21,195.02|
|D. Charge For Credit||£0.00|
|E. Finance Facility Fee||£0.00|
|F. Purchase Fee||£0.00|
|G. Balance of Amount Payable (C+D+E+F)||£21,195.02|
|H. Total Amount Payable (B+G)||£24,945.02|
|Monthly Payments||38 of £299.29|
|Optional Final Payment||£9,822.00|
|Mileage per annum||6,000|
|Excess Mileage Charge (exc. VAT)||6.0p per mile|
|Rate of Interest (per annum)||0.00%|
|Note: Total amount you will need to pay prior to delivery:||£3,750.00|
|This total includes the following amounts shown above:||Cash Deposit|
Straightforward finance from Ford Credit
Ford Credit is Ford's own bank, and we have specialist experience in providing automotive finance. If you would like to proceed with your quotation and apply for finance, your Ford Dealer can process your application quickly, without causing any delays to the delivery of your new vehicle. We only ask for sufficient information in order to progress your application, and we will usually be able to offer a decision within minutes using your Dealer's automated online system.
Ford Options is a Personal Contract Purchase finance product and is ideally suited to customers who like to enjoy a new car every two or three years. At the end of any Ford Options agreement, you have three options to choose from:
- Renew your Ford - If you would like to renew into a new Ford, you can part exchange your existing car at your Ford Dealer, or sell it privately once you have settled your account. Any excess value over the Optional Final Payment can be used as a deposit towards your new Ford.
- Return your Ford - If you would like to return your car, your Ford Dealer will complete a vehicle appraisal. As long as your car meets our fair wear and tear standards, is within the agreed mileage, and your account is up-to-date, there will be nothing further to pay. Additional charges will be made if you exceed the agreed mileage or if your car does not meet our fair wear and tear standards.
- Retain your Ford - Ford Options also gives you the flexibility to own the car at the end of your agreement. All you need to do is arrange payment of the Optional Final Payment, which was deducted at the start of your agreement, plus the purchase fee.
Under the agreement you are required to maintain a comprehensive motor insurance policy in respect of the goods with a reputable insurer of your choice.
Finance subject to status. Guarantees/Indemnities may be required. Freepost Ford Credit. Finance Facility fee (where applicable) is an additional charge for the supply of credit and is payable with the first instalment. Purchase fee (where applicable) is payable with Optional Final Payment If you wish to own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Further charges may be made subject to the condition of the vehicle if the vehicle is returned at the end of the finance agreement. All figures include VAT unless indicated otherwise.