- 2 Year 0% Finance
- Brand New Model
- 3 Years Warranty*
- Colour Editions
- 5 Door Exclusive
- Free Roadside Assist*
The New Ka + is for sale and is available to test drive at Taw Ford.
The new Ka + is economical and spacious. It comes with many practical features that make driving safer, more comfortable and, of course, fun.
KA+ is a surprisingly spacious compact car. The rear seats can easily accommodate three passengers thanks to a generous shoulder width. There’s good news for tall people, too: they won’t feel cramped thanks to ample legroom.
KA+ features a spirited and responsive 1.2 litre Ti-VCT petrol engine available in power outputs of 70PS and 85PS. Whichever you choose you’ll enjoy low running costs thanks to superb fuel economy - up to 56.5mpg (combined)
KA+ is compact and agile enough to fit into tight city parking spots. And with the Rear Parking Sensors, you can park with confidence. They detect when you’re too close to an object and show a visual alert on the centre console along with an audible warning. Hassle free, bump-free parking!
The KA+ Zetec series features both Cruise Control and Speed Limiter. Use the steering wheel Cruise Controls to set a speed you’re comfortable with and the KA+ will maintain that speed without you having to keep your foot on the accelerator. If you need to go faster or slow down, then using the accelerator or brake as usual will override Cruise Control. The speed limiter is especially useful for driving in urban areas helping you to stay within the legal limit and is easy to adjust as the speed limit changes.
Hill Start Assist uses the brake system to stop the KA+ from rolling back when you’re setting off on a hill. When active, the KA+ remains stationary for between 2-3 seconds after the brake is released. This gives you enough time to move your foot to the accelerator, helping to make it easier and safer to pull away on a tricky hill especially if there are vehicles parked behind you.
Traction Control helps to prevent wheel slippage (or “over-spinning”) when driving on slippery surfaces. Traction control is especially effective when you need to accelerate from a stopped position, slow speed or when climbing up hill. It makes driving smoother, helping you stay in control of the KA+ on icy roads and during wet weather.
Electronic Power Assisted Steering (EPAS) adjusts automatically to provide easier, lighter steering when you’re parking, and firmer steering for more control when driving on motorways. Unlike conventional power-assisted steering (which operates continuously and uses more energy and fuel), our EPAS only operates when needed, further improving fuel economy.
Thanks to clever design, the KA+ becomes even more noticeable. The fog light housing also contains Daytime Running Lights helping you to stand out whether it’s day or night, foggy or clear.
• Body coloured bumpers
• Chrome upper grille
• Electrically operated door mirrors with side indicators
• Front fog lamps with day running lights
• Ford AM/FM Radio with Device Dock, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, Aux in and four speakers
• Electrically-operated front windows
• Speed Limiter
• Ford EasyFuel
• Hill start assist
• Engine Immobiliser
• Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)
• Trip computer
• Perimeter alarm with remote central locking
• Centre rear head restraint
• Deflation Detection System (DDS)
• Tyre repair kit
• 15" 5x2-spoke alloy wheels
• Manual air conditioning
• Ford DAB radio with 4.2" TFT screen, SYNC and Emergency Assistance
• Leather wrapped steering wheel with remote audio controls
• Cruise Control
New Ford Ka+ Studio 5dr Hatchback 1.2 70PS Petrol Manual
Representative finance example
|A. Total Cash Price of Goods||£9545.00|
|B. Total Deposit||£1,550.00|
|C. Amount of Credit (A-B)||£7,995.00|
|D. Charge For Credit||£1,053.54|
|E. Finance Facility Fee||£10.00|
|F. Purchase Fee||£10.00|
|G. Balance of Amount Payable (C+D+E+F)||£9,068.04|
|H. Total Amount Payable (B+G)||£10,618.04|
|Monthly Payments||38 of £149.08|
|Optional Final Payment||£3,383.00|
|Mileage per annum||6,000|
|Excess Mileage Charge (exc. VAT)||6.0p per mile|
|Rate of Interest (per annum)||4.1593%|
|Note: Total amount you will need to pay prior to delivery:||£1,550.00|
|This total includes the following amounts shown above:||Cash Deposit|
Straightforward finance from Ford Credit
Ford Credit is Ford's own bank, and we have specialist experience in providing automotive finance. If you would like to proceed with your quotation and apply for finance, your Ford Dealer can process your application quickly, without causing any delays to the delivery of your new vehicle. We only ask for sufficient information in order to progress your application, and we will usually be able to offer a decision within minutes using your Dealer's automated online system.
Ford Options is a Personal Contract Purchase finance product and is ideally suited to customers who like to enjoy a new car every two or three years. At the end of any Ford Options agreement, you have three options to choose from:
- Renew your Ford - If you would like to renew into a new Ford, you can part exchange your existing car at your Ford Dealer, or sell it privately once you have settled your account. Any excess value over the Optional Final Payment can be used as a deposit towards your new Ford.
- Return your Ford - If you would like to return your car, your Ford Dealer will complete a vehicle appraisal. As long as your car meets our fair wear and tear standards, is within the agreed mileage, and your account is up-to-date, there will be nothing further to pay. Additional charges will be made if you exceed the agreed mileage or if your car does not meet our fair wear and tear standards.
- Retain your Ford - Ford Options also gives you the flexibility to own the car at the end of your agreement. All you need to do is arrange payment of the Optional Final Payment, which was deducted at the start of your agreement, plus the purchase fee.
Under the agreement you are required to maintain a comprehensive motor insurance policy in respect of the goods with a reputable insurer of your choice.
Finance subject to status. Guarantees/Indemnities may be required. Freepost Ford Credit. Finance Facility fee (where applicable) is an additional charge for the supply of credit and is payable with the first instalment. Purchase fee (where applicable) is payable with Optional Final Payment If you wish to own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Further charges may be made subject to the condition of the vehicle if the vehicle is returned at the end of the finance agreement. All figures include VAT unless indicated otherwise.