The new Galaxy is for sale and available to test drive at Taw Ford in Devon.
First available in the UK in 1995, Ford’s award winning full size MPV is now in its 3rd generation. The latest model builds on the success of the previous versions by offering a comfortable and practical MPV with the same engaging drive customers have come to expect from a Ford vehicle.
The Galaxy comfortably seats 7 adults and the fold flat seat system helps maximise luggage space. The seating system allows the 5 rear seats to be folded completely flat to create a large load area similar to a small van when needed.
A choice of engines is available in the Galaxy, including the low road tax, high mpg 1.6 diesel.
• SYNC 2 Bluetooth & Voice Control with 8” Touchscreen and DAB Audio
• Front & Rear Parking Sensors
• Thatcham Category 1 Alarm
• Sports Seats
• Power Folding door mirrors
• Tonneau Cover
• Dual Zone Air conditioning
• Ford Power Starter button
• Mini Spare Wheel
• ISOFIX attachments for child seats (2nd row)
• Electric handbrake
• Black Roof Rails
• Ford DAB Navigation System with full European mapping data
• Privacy Glass – dark glass to rear windows
• LED Daytime running lights
• Automatic front headlights
• Rain sensing front windscreen wipers
• Keyless Entry
• Lane Keeping Aid
• Traffic Sign Recognition
• Cruise Control with Active Speed Limiter
• Chrome trim to lower side windows
• Chrome Roof Rails
• Automatic dimming rear view mirror
• Panorama Opening Roof with Sunblind
• Salerno Leather seats with 10 Way power drivers seat with memory
• 8 Way Power passenger seat
• Heated front seats
• Power Tailgate (keyfob button operated)
• Active Park Assist with Parallel (includes Park Out Assist) and Perpendicular parking
• Rear View Camera
New Ford Galaxy Zetec 1.5 Ecoboost 160PS
Representative finance example
|A. Total Cash Price of Goods||£26,494.72|
|Includes Ford Customer Saving of||£1,500.00|
|B. Total Deposit||£4,300.00|
|C. Amount of Credit (A-B)||£22,194.86|
|D. Charge For Credit||£0.00|
|E. Finance Facility Fee||£0.00|
|F. Purchase Fee||£0.00|
|G. Balance of Amount Payable (C+D+E+F)||£22,194.86|
|H. Total Amount Payable (B+G)||£26,494.72|
|Monthly Payments||38 of £309.47|
|Optional Final Payment||£10,435.00|
|Mileage per annum||6,000|
|Excess Mileage Charge (exc. VAT)||6.0p per mile|
|Rate of Interest (per annum)||0.00%|
|Note: Total amount you will need to pay prior to delivery:||£4,300.00|
|This total includes the following amounts shown above:||Cash Deposit|
Straightforward finance from Ford Credit
Ford Credit is Ford's own bank, and we have specialist experience in providing automotive finance. If you would like to proceed with your quotation and apply for finance, your Ford Dealer can process your application quickly, without causing any delays to the delivery of your new vehicle. We only ask for sufficient information in order to progress your application, and we will usually be able to offer a decision within minutes using your Dealer's automated online system.
Ford Options is a Personal Contract Purchase finance product and is ideally suited to customers who like to enjoy a new car every two or three years. At the end of any Ford Options agreement, you have three options to choose from:
- Renew your Ford - If you would like to renew into a new Ford, you can part exchange your existing car at your Ford Dealer, or sell it privately once you have settled your account. Any excess value over the Optional Final Payment can be used as a deposit towards your new Ford.
- Return your Ford - If you would like to return your car, your Ford Dealer will complete a vehicle appraisal. As long as your car meets our fair wear and tear standards, is within the agreed mileage, and your account is up-to-date, there will be nothing further to pay. Additional charges will be made if you exceed the agreed mileage or if your car does not meet our fair wear and tear standards.
- Retain your Ford - Ford Options also gives you the flexibility to own the car at the end of your agreement. All you need to do is arrange payment of the Optional Final Payment, which was deducted at the start of your agreement, plus the purchase fee.
Under the agreement you are required to maintain a comprehensive motor insurance policy in respect of the goods with a reputable insurer of your choice.
Finance subject to status. Guarantees/Indemnities may be required. Freepost Ford Credit. Finance Facility fee (where applicable) is an additional charge for the supply of credit and is payable with the first instalment. Purchase fee (where applicable) is payable with Optional Final Payment If you wish to own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Further charges may be made subject to the condition of the vehicle if the vehicle is returned at the end of the finance agreement. All figures include VAT unless indicated otherwise.