- 0% Finance
- £1200 Ford Saving*
- Ecoboost Engine
- Sport Model Available
- Mounted Spare Wheel
- Free Roadside Assist*
The new 2017 EcoSport available now at Taw Ford
The new Ford EcoSport is smart, capable, powerful and fuel-efficient. Featuring SYNC with AppLink, a technology that enables you to access your smartphone’s apps on the move, it’s an entirely new type of SUV: a Smart Utility Vehicle.
One look and you can see this vehicle is built for purpose. Its high ground clearance, front and rear skid plates and rear-mounted spare wheel are enough to tell you that. But there’s more to the new Ford EcoSport than utility alone – a lot more.
SYNC with AppLink not only lets you access your favourite smartphone apps, you can also make and take calls and control your music just by using your voice. When you receive a text, just say the word and your car will read it to you.
The new Ford EcoSport has a range of other technologies designed to make every drive as safe, comfortable and enjoyable as possible. State-of-the-art engines including the award winning 1.0 litre 3-cylinder EcoBoost engine and transmissions give you the perfect combination of rewarding performance, pulling power when you need it and exceptional fuel-efficiency.
Add a flexible, quiet interior with loads of ingenious storage spaces everywhere and you’ve got an SUV that’s not only designed for the urban jungle, it’s built to escape it.
• Radio/CD with USB connector, AUX input and Ford SYNC – includes AppLink and Emergency Assistance
• Remote central locking
• Multifunction leather steering wheel – adjustable for rake and reach
• Power front and rear windows
• Trip computer
• Thatcham alarm
• Electrically-operated door mirrors
• Driver’s seat armrest
• Front and rear floor mats
• Fabric seats
• Cooled glovebox
• Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)
• Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
• Partial leather seats
• Ford KeyFree system – includes keyless entry and Ford Power Starter Button
• Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC)
• Cruise control
• Automatic headlights
• Rain-sensing wipers
• Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
• 1.0 EcoBoost 140PS engine
• Sports suspension
• 17" black alloy wheels
• Painted black contrast roof
• Painted black contrast mirror housings
• Rear privacy glass
• Sony radio with DAB and Ford SYNC
• Excludes roof rails
New Ford EcoSport Zetec 1.5 Petrol 112PS
Representative finance example
|A. Total Cash Price of Goods||£14,445.02|
|Includes Ford Customer Saving of||£1,200.00|
|B. Total Deposit||£1,375.00|
|C. Amount of Credit (A-B)||£13,070.02|
|D. Charge For Credit||£0.00|
|E. Finance Facility Fee||£0.00|
|F. Purchase Fee||£0.00|
|G. Balance of Amount Payable (C+D+E+F)||£13,070.02|
|H. Total Amount Payable (B+G)||£14,445.02|
|Monthly Payments||38 of £189.29|
|Optional Final Payment||£5,877.00|
|Mileage per annum||6,000|
|Excess Mileage Charge (exc. VAT)||6.0p per mile|
|Rate of Interest (per annum)||0.00%|
|Note: Total amount you will need to pay prior to delivery:||£1,375.00|
|This total includes the following amounts shown above:||Cash Deposit|
Straightforward finance from Ford Credit
Ford Credit is Ford's own bank, and we have specialist experience in providing automotive finance. If you would like to proceed with your quotation and apply for finance, your Ford Dealer can process your application quickly, without causing any delays to the delivery of your new vehicle. We only ask for sufficient information in order to progress your application, and we will usually be able to offer a decision within minutes using your Dealer's automated online system.
Ford Options is a Personal Contract Purchase finance product and is ideally suited to customers who like to enjoy a new car every two or three years. At the end of any Ford Options agreement, you have three options to choose from:
- Renew your Ford - If you would like to renew into a new Ford, you can part exchange your existing car at your Ford Dealer, or sell it privately once you have settled your account. Any excess value over the Optional Final Payment can be used as a deposit towards your new Ford.
- Return your Ford - If you would like to return your car, your Ford Dealer will complete a vehicle appraisal. As long as your car meets our fair wear and tear standards, is within the agreed mileage, and your account is up-to-date, there will be nothing further to pay. Additional charges will be made if you exceed the agreed mileage or if your car does not meet our fair wear and tear standards.
- Retain your Ford - Ford Options also gives you the flexibility to own the car at the end of your agreement. All you need to do is arrange payment of the Optional Final Payment, which was deducted at the start of your agreement, plus the purchase fee.
Under the agreement you are required to maintain a comprehensive motor insurance policy in respect of the goods with a reputable insurer of your choice.
Finance subject to status. Guarantees/Indemnities may be required. Freepost Ford Credit. Finance Facility fee (where applicable) is an additional charge for the supply of credit and is payable with the first instalment. Purchase fee (where applicable) is payable with Optional Final Payment If you wish to own the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Further charges may be made subject to the condition of the vehicle if the vehicle is returned at the end of the finance agreement. All figures include VAT unless indicated otherwise.