Ford Care Code
As things return to normal, we want to help keep our customers safe. That’s why Ford has been working with our Dealers on the Ford Care Code that will be in place as they re-open.
The Code sets out how Ford Dealers can help protect you by:
• Helping you keep a minimum 2-metre social distance
• Using Personal Protective Equipment to help keep you safe
• Sanitising your vehicle, dealer vehicles and dealerships
• Offering online demonstrations and no-touch demonstrations in dealerships
• Offering no-touch, unaccompanied test-drives
• Offering online service appointment booking
• Supporting you with touch-free payment
• Click & Collect
In addition, we are pleased to be introducing a Click & Collect service at participating Dealers so that you can still buy a new Ford while the showrooms remain closed. You can send a request on the link below and a local dealer will be in contact with you to discuss the next steps.
We’ll continue to monitor how things progress, and follow the latest recommended guidelines to help keep you safe. At participating dealers, measures may vary depending on availability, location and government guidance. Contact us in advance if you would like to for latest status.
Let’s get you moving again.