Ford Service. Always by your side to keep you moving.
Ford Service, you can relax knowing we’re always by your side. That’s why we’ve created a new range of services to help keep you moving and maintain your car in the very best condition.
- Free UK and European Roadside Assistance (Available with every scheduled service)
- Free Ford Video eCHECK
- Ford Accident Management, free to all drivers
- Comprehensive service and maintenance plans
- Use of quality Ford parts for added peace of mind
- Our Ford trained technicians use the latest diagnostic equipment and tools
- Services can be booked online by clicking here
- One Call for everything Ford 0203 564 4444
Free Roadside Assistance
Wherever you go in the UK and across Europe, free Roadside Assistance goes with you.
Every Ford Scheduled Service now comes with free Ford Roadside Assistance, valid from the date of service until your next scheduled service is due. If you do break down you'll get:
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can't be repaired on the spot
One easy number to access all of the Ford Services 24/7.
Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more
Make sure you save this number:
FORD One Call - 0203 564 4444
Ford Video eCHECK – Because perfect service starts with perfect transparency
- The new Ford Video Check* is a visual reporting tool that allows our technicians to document and explain any work identified, so we can literally show you that you’re in good hands and you can be sure that you will only pay for work, services and parts that are necessary.
- You can watch the video on any device and decide about the work that needs to be carried out to keep you on the road.
- A simple traffic light system shows you exactly how safe and healthy each part of your vehicle is and any recommended upcoming replacement or repair items.
This area needs urgent attention. It may be illegal or unsafe to drive your vehicle in this condition. Anything marked red needs repairing urgently.
Amber marks out the symptoms that warn you there’s something wrong. It might not need urgent attention right now, but if you don’t watch it closely it may result in a more serious problem. Catch it before it gets worse and you could also save yourself a lot of time and money.
Good news – the all clear. You shouldn't need to worry about any green items at least until your next service.
- Our expert staff will explain the report fully to you, to help you decide what action to take, if any.
- Where to go for a free check
- To arrange a free health check of your vehicle, contact your Ford Dealer, which you can find using our Dealer Locator.
- *Ford Video Check is a visual reporting tool and is only available at the Dealer’s discretion. Contact your local dealer for more information.
Ford Accident Management
Had an accident? Sit back, relax and let Ford Accident Management do the hard work for you. One call to us and we’ll handle the entire insurance claim process for you. Our service is free to all Ford owners.
Making an insurance claim can be frustrating, so let our experts manage the entire process for you. Just contact One Call on 0203 564 4444 and we will:
- Arrange to recover your vehicle
- Complete your claim form and liaise with your insurance company
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford Accident Repair Centre
- Provide you with a free courtesy car during the repair
- Genuine Ford parts will be fitted by our Ford trained technicians, and your vehicle will be repaired to pre-accident condition
Terms & Conditions
Ford Motor Company Limited and your participating Dealer reserve the right to change, amend or withdraw the whole or part of this offer at any time.
Ford Roadside Assistance
Ford Roadside Assistance is only available with a Ford Scheduled Service and excludes Value Service. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to all vehicles regardless of age or mileage, excludes fleet vehicles and is valid from the date of service until the next Scheduled Service is due. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to the serviced vehicle only.
Ford Video eCHECK
The 30-point Ford Video eCHECK is a visual only vehicle inspection. Your participating Ford Dealer may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle.
Ford Accident Management
Ford Accident Management is provided on behalf of Ford Motor Company Limited by Motorcare Services Limited. Company Registration No - 2657470 Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: Yarmouth House, 1300 Parkway, Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Hampshire, PO15 7AE. Motorcare Services Limited is an appointed representative of Nobilas UK Limited and Nobilas UK Limited has accepted responsibility for the provision of any Regulated Activity, as defined in section 22 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, which Motorcare Services Limited may carry out from time to time.